Working for Cherry Creek Transportation
Be a bus driver for Cherry Creek Schools!
The Cherry Creek School District is looking for great people who care about kids to join our dedicated team of bus drivers.
It's all part of the district's efforts to provide safe and reliable transportation for every student, every day, despite a nationwide driver shortage.
NOW accepting applications for School Bus Drivers and Para-Educator -Bus Assistants.
- $19.24/hour for Bus Drivers
- $16.15/hour for Non-CDL Drivers
- $14.10/hour for Bus Assistants
Immediate paid training available. To apply, visit the Classified Applicants section on the External Applications page, or call 720.554.JOBS (5627) for assistance.
What makes Cherry Creek School District Transportation a great place to work?
- Bus Driver starting wage, $19.24/Hr.
- Non-CDL Driver, $16.15
- Para-Educator/Bus Assistant starting wage, $14.10/Hr.
- Immediate Paid Training
- Friendly People
- Team-oriented Environment
- Three Convenient Terminal Locations
- Good Benefits