Free & Reduced Meals
The National School Lunch Program provides free and reduced-price meals to students who meet eligibility guidelines. Families who wish to apply for a free or reduced-price meal must complete a new application every school year. For the first 30 school days of the school year, Cherry Creek students will keep the same paid, free or reduced price meal status as the previous school year. Applications will be processed within 10 school days.
A copy of the Letter of Eligibility must be obtained from the student's parent or guardian. To request a replacement copy of the Letter of Eligibility, the parent or guardian may contact the Food and Nutrition Services office at 720-886-7172.
The online meal application will be available in English, Spanish, Burmese, Chinese, French, Korean, Russian, and Vietnamese starting July 1, 2021 for the 2021-2022 school year.
Ways to Apply
- Online application - prefered method APPLY
- Paper application - available at Student Nutrition Center or your student's school
- Letter to Household - English
- Letter to Household - Spanish
- Immigrant and Refugee Q&A - English
- Immigrant and Refugee Q&A - Spanish
- 30 Day Eligibility Information - English and Spanish
- Instructions - English
- Instructions - Spanish
- Meal Application - English
- Meal Application - Spanish
- Procedure for Negative Meal Account Balances
- Civil Rights Complaint Procedure
- Free and Reduced
Eligibility for the National School Lunch Program could allow your student access to discounts for school related activities. You may also be eligible for Medicaid or insurance through the Child Health Plan Plus program. Please contact Cherry Creek Schools Insurance Outreach liason at 720-554-5063 for more information about medical benefit eligibility.