The Cherry Creek School District has a comprehensive system of mental health supports across our schools that help students grow and thrive along their educational journey.
School psychologists and social workers in our schools embrace preventative and early intervention models designed to meet the mental health, social-emotional and behavioral needs of all students.
Numerous programs and partnerships exist within the Cherry Creek School District to support the mental health and social-emotional and behavioral health needs of students and families.
Mental Health Supports (minimum):
- 3 full time mental health at every high school
- 2 full time mental health at every middle school
- 1 full time mental health at every elementary school
- 1 full time nurse in every building
- 1 Director of Mental Health
- 1 Assistant Director of Mental Health
- 6 Mental Health Coordinators
- 1 Coordinator of Counselors
- 1 Coordinator of Health and Wellness
Where Everybody Belongs (WEB) and Link Crew
Culturally Responsive Discipline
Culturally Responsive Classroom Management
No Place for Hate
Trauma Informed Schools
Bringing in the Bystander
Sources of Strength
Signs of Suicide
Mindfulness and Resilience trainings
We can all help prevent suicide. The Suicide & Crisis Lifeline provides 24/7, free and confidential support for people in distress, prevention and crisis resources for you or your loved ones, and best practices for professionals.
Additional information can be found here: samhsa.gov
We provide confidential help for any mental health, substance use, or emotional crisis, 24/7/365. If you don't know where to turn, call 844-493-TALK (8255), text TALK to 38255, or visit www.ColoradoCrisisServices.org