How to Register for Overland Athletics
- The Athletic Registration Form is online: overlandhs.rschoolteams.com
- Click “Activity Registration” located under the Overland High School banner at the top
- Click the icon “Athletic Registration” to register
- Follow the instructions to create an account and register
- Complete each step, filling out the required fields
- Before the completion of registration you will be prompted to click on a link that redirects you to the CHSAA Arbiter Athlete website. Using the school code you will create a student athlete quick account. This must be done in order for registration to be complete.
- The Student Athlete will need a sports physical. This must be uploaded to your registration account prior to participation in the sport.
- Forms can be found on the website: overlandhs.rschoolteams.com
- Click on “Activity Registration” located under the Overland High School banner at the top
- Select “Other Forms” tab located at the top of the page
- Click on the Pre Participation Physical Form
- Upload a copy of your physical to the athletic registration site or bring a copy of your physical into the office.
- The athletic fee is $90
- This payment can be made to the bookkeeper or online.
- Do not use the PAYMENTS link for RevTrak payments. Athletic fees must be paid though the athletic website.
- This fee is not refundable after the third week of the start of the season.
- If you have Free or Reduced Lunch, please come to the Athletics Office with your district paperwork.
New Overland students—grades 10, 11, and 12—will need to schedule a meeting with the Athletic Director to fill out paperwork.
Parents do have the option of creating an account on planeths.com to complete and submit transfer forms.