Transcript Requests

  •  Graduate Transcript Requests (NOT FOR CURRENT SENIORS)

    • Requests must come from the Graduate, not parents/guardians.
    • ALL Current CTHS students and SENIORS need to contact Sara Winke in Post Grad for all of their unofficial transcript requests at
    • For PRIOR GRADUATES, we can email you an unofficial transcript for free.   Email us a copy of your driver’s license to stating in the email that you are requesting an unofficial transcript along with your full name and the year you graduated.  AGAIN, THIS IS NOT FOR CURRENT SENIORS.

    Cherokee Trail High School/Records Department

    25901 E. Arapahoe Road
    Aurora, CO 80016






transcript request