Main Counseling Number: 720-886-1175
The mission of the Eaglecrest High School Counseling Department is to prepare each and every student to be college/career ready. Our focus is to support every student's potential in three domains: academic, college/career, and personal/social development. We are committed to promoting and enhancing the academic achievement and personal growth of each and every student, continually reinforcing high expectations and successful post secondary transition.
For non-urgent matters, please visit our Counseling Resources Schoology page for helpful information and access to the appointment scheduler for counselors.
If this is outside school hours and an emergency, please call 911. If you are in need of mental health support, please refer to these important emergency numbers:
Colorado Crisis Services: 844-493-8255 or text "TALK" to 38255
Employee Assistance Program: 888-628-4824
Schedule Repairs and Changes
Schedule repairs will be made for the following reasons during the first four weeks of the semester:
- Student is not enrolled in enough credits (freshman must have 8, sophomores 7, juniors 6, and seniors 5.5)
- Student does not have enough core classes (4 academic classes or 3 AP courses)
- Student is placed in the wrong level of a course
- Schedule does not include a course required for graduation (seniors only)
- Schedules were created based on the classes that were selected by students in the Spring last year.
Schedules will NOT be adjusted because students are no longer interested in taking a course they registered for, or because they do not like the period the class was assigned. We also cannot move classes to accommodate a request for a particular study period.
- Barker, Amy
- Brinig, Jill
- Budhiraja, Sunita
- Garrow, Morgan
- Guy Hays, Heidi
- Hodges, Briana
- Lewis, Jared
- Lopez, Nichole
- Odekirk, Ashley
- Rebert, Andrea
- Sehres, Amanda
- Starr, Cheryl