Class of 2022
This page will be a valuable source of information for you as a senior. Please continue to check back for more information.
Class of 2022 Graduation Ceremony Information
Friday, May 27 @ 8:00 a.m.
University of Denver Ritchie Center
Students need to arrive at DU Ritchie Center by 6:30 a.m.
Guests, please arrive early to enter and be seated. Doors to the Ritchie Center will open at 7 a.m.
Questions or concerns, please contact Merry Salazar at Eaglecrest firstname.lastname@example.org
All graduates will receive 10 Graduation Tickets at Mandatory Meeting Night, March 29 at 5:30pm.
In order to participate in the 2022 graduation ceremony and receive your entrance tickets, graduating seniors, parents, or legal guardians must be present at this meeting.
All seniors, parents or guardians will receive a Graduation Agreement form during the meeting.
This form must be signed by both senior and parent or guardian, and submitted at the conclusion of the evening.
Any guests coming to graduation must present an Eaglecrest graduation ticket in order to enter DU Ritchie Center.
The DU Ritchie Center will be livestreaming the event. Check back here for more information.
PLEASE NOTE ALL EVENTS, DATES AND TIMES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE
If you missed the Senior/Parent Mandatory Meeting...
- Watch the recorded session here and answer all questions. (You will need to log into Schoology)
- Upon completion, go to Ms. Salazar in the Back Main Office to receive your Graduation Commencement Agreement
- Take the agreement home, read it completely, and both the parent and student need to sign
- Return the signed copy to Ms. Salazar in the Back Main Office
- Once the agreement is signed and returned AND all fees/fines are paid, Ms. Salazar will give students their graduation tickets.