PTO and Accountability
Stay Informed and Involved. The EHS PTO offers families an opportunity to learn what is happening at school, share ideas and make a difference in their children's experience throughout their four years at Eaglecrest.
Our Mission is to assist in attaining the highest level of education and welfare for the entire student body of EHS through cooperative efforts of the Faculty, Staff, Parents and the Cherry Creek School District community throughout the year, supporting teachers, staff and fund-raising activities.
Make a difference. There is no membership. We would love your enthusiasm, support, and ideas for our children! PTO is the Parent, Teacher, and Community Support group organized to help promote better communication between parents, students, faculty and administration.
PTCO supports EHS through:
- Providing educational grants to the school which enables the teachers to receive various educational materials and equipment for their classrooms
- In-service dinners to the Faculty during the fall and spring Parent/Teacher conferences
- Hosting the "After Prom" event, which is a safe and alcohol-free event for our students
- Providing volunteer assistance for the medical staff with vision/hearing testing
Hosting monthly PTO restaurant fund raisers, we receive a portion from the vendors/businesses around Eaglecrest.
PTO Amended By-laws
Please click here.
PTO Office Updates
Vacancies and Interest
Vice-President - Guinevere Munib
King Soopers Donations
King Soopers has changed their school donation program and no longer requires the reloadable gift cards. They are now linking a 5% donation to PTO with any purchase, as long as you use your rewards cards.
- Please consider enrolling in the program, the sign up takes less than 5 minutes and you will not need to do anything else. Below is a list of instructions:
- Go to www.kingsoopers.com
- Create an account with basic information, and rewards card info.
- Once your account is created, click on the left margin “community rewards”
- In the “find an organization” box type “UR255”
- Click “enroll”
Thanks for your continued support of the students and staff of EHS. Just a reminder, funds are raised by PTO to fund yearly teacher enhancement grants as well as support student activities.
5% of any purchases made at King Soopers, Kroger, or gas station affiliates will be rewarded to our account.
2023-2024 Eaglecrest Parent Teacher Organization Board Members:
Like us on Facebook: Eaglecrest PTO
If you would like to volunteer for the PTO, please contact Tanya Harris
via email at