Step 1: CHERRY CREEK SCHOOL DISTRICT ONLINE PARENT FORMS
- Per the recent CCSD email, parents must log into my.cherrycreekschools.org to complete Parent Forms and the district check-in process. Please follow the step-by-step instructions provided within the email to complete these forms for each of your student(s) attending Grandview. The forms must be completed online yearly before your student(s) checks in at Grandview High School in August. Click HERE for questions and concerns regarding District Parent Forms.
- We highly encourage you to opt-in (choose "yes") at the Parent Contact Information page to receive important school announcements, student grade reports and information from the PTCO.
Step 2: GRANDVIEW CHECK-IN PROCEDURES
To fully check in, this process must be completed for each GHS student in your household, including the Google form (Part A) and the in-person process at Grandview on Wednesday, August 10. (Part B).
PART A: Google Form
- Click HERE to begin the Google form. (Must be completed by a parent/guardian prior to Monday, August 1.)
- You may be directed to other links while completing the Google form, but please return to the check-in form to complete this process. When you have completed the Google form, click the "Submit" button.
- Have the following items ready before you start completing the Google form: your student's ID number, a credit card to pay fees (optional), and the license plate number of your student's vehicle if applying for a parking permit. If your student has unpaid fees/fines, your student will not be able to purchase a parking pass.
PART B: GHS MAKE-UP IN-PERSON CHECK-IN: Wednesday, August 10th – 8:00-11:30
- Students will take their school pictures that will be used for the yearbook and their student ID. 9th graders and new students to the school will be given their district-issued laptop.
- To avoid long payment lines and significantly reduce your wait time at Check-in, pre-pay all fees and fines via RevTrak by clicking HERE. (High Schools—Grandview HS—Student Fees) no later than Monday, August 1.
- Once you have completed both the district Parent Forms (Step 1) and the Grandview check-in (Step 2), you will receive an email regarding your student's 2022-23 class schedule the week of August 8.
2022 - 2023 Important Information Links
- 2022 - 2023 Blue Black Calendar
- Activities Information
- Advanced Placement Information
- Attendance Procedures
- Calculator Rental Agreement (found on the Math Department Homepage)
- CCSD Food and Nutritional Services: Link to meal prices, payment options, and the Free/Reduced Lunch Application, which must be completed yearly.
- CCSD Transportation
- Concurrent Enrollment Information
- Health Clinic
- Click on this link to check for overdue library books.
- Select LOGIN from the upper right hand corner
- Students can login using their CCSD Active Directory user name (NOT full CCSD email) and password.
- Click on MY ACCOUNT
- View CHECKOUTS tab for full list
- Parking Pass Registration
- Performing Arts Patrons
- Senior Events Calendar
- Senior Yearbook Photo Information and Baby Ads
- Yearbook Order Form
Student IDs/Pictures (by Dorian Studios)
Student IDs/pictures will be taken during the GHS In-Person Check-In per the schedule below:
Check-in: Students Last Name beginning: A-K: 8:00-11:30
Students Last Name beginning: L-Z: 12:30-4:00
(Students must be in line no later than 11:15 and 3:45, respectively.)
Click here to Order your pictures online TODAY! Or scan the QR code below and search for Grandview High School.