Step 1: DISTRICT CHECK-IN/PARENT FORMS
Must be completed before moving on to step 2.
- Each school year Cherry Creek School District requires families to update their student information in online Parent Forms before attending school. Online Parent Forms are available beginning, Monday, July 12th. Please access online Parent Forms in the Parent Portal at http://my.cherrycreekschools.org.
- For more Parent Forms Information click here.
- For Parent Portal and Additional Parent Forms Documents and Useful Links click here.
Step 2: GRANDVIEW CHECK-IN PROCEDURES
To fully check in, this process must be completed for each GHS student in your household, including the Google form (Part A) and the in-person process at Grandview on Thursday, August 5 (Part B).
PART A: GHS ONLINE CHECK-IN
- Click HERE to begin the Google form. (Must be completed by a parent/guardian prior to Wednesday, August 11 - Late Check-in.)
- You may be directed to other links while completing the Google form, but please return to the check-in form to complete this process. When you have completed the Google form, click the "Submit"
- Have the following items ready before you start completing the Google form: your student's ID number, a credit card to pay fees (optional), and the license plate number of your student's vehicle if applying for a parking permit. If your student has unpaid fees/fines, your student will not be able to purchase a parking pass.
PART B: GHS IN-PERSON LATE CHECK-IN Wednesday, August 11
- Students will take their school pictures, receive their student IDs and their district-issued laptop.
- To avoid long payment lines and significantly reduce your wait time at Check-in, pre-pay all fees and fines via REVTRAK (High Schools—Grandview HS—Student Fees) no later than Friday, July 30.
- Once you have completed both the district check-in (Step 1) and the Grandview check-in (Step 2), you will receive an email regarding your student's 2021-22 class schedule the week of August 9.
2021 - 2022 Important Information Links
- 2021 - 2022 Blue Black Calendar
- Activities Information
- Advanced Placement Information
- Attendance Procedures
- Calculator Rental Agreement (found on the Math Department Homepage)
- CCSD Food and Nutritional Services: Link to meal prices, payment options, and the Free/Reduced Lunch Application, which must be completed yearly.
- CCSD Transportation
- Concurrent Enrollment Information
- Health Clinic
- Click on this link to check for overdue library books.
- Select LOGIN from the upper right hand corner
- Students can login using their CCSD Active Directory user name (NOT full CCSD email) and password.
- Click on MY ACCOUNT
- View CHECKOUTS tab for full list
- Parking Pass Registration
- Performing Arts Patrons
- Senior Events Calendar
- Senior Yearbook Photo Information and Baby Ads
- Yearbook Order Form
Student IDs/Pictures (by Dorian Studios)
Student IDs/pictures will be taken during the GHS In-Person Late Check-In per the schedule below:
Late Check-in: All Students (A-Z) 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
(Students must be in line no later than 2:45.)