Step 1: DISTRICT CHECK-IN/PARENT FORMS
Must be completed before moving on to step 2.
- This process is under review.
Step 2: GRANDVIEW CHECK-IN PROCEDURES
To fully check in, this process must be completed for each GHS student in your household, including the Google form (Part A) and the in-person process at Grandview on Thursday, August 5 (Part B).
PART A: GHS ONLINE CHECK-IN
- Click HERE to begin the Google form. (Must be completed by a parent/guardian prior to Wednesday, August 11 - Late Check-in.)
- You may be directed to other links while completing the Google form, but please return to the check-in form to complete this process. When you have completed the Google form, click the "Submit"
- Have the following items ready before you start completing the Google form: your student's ID number, a credit card to pay fees (optional), and the license plate number of your student's vehicle if applying for a parking permit. If your student has unpaid fees/fines, your student will not be able to purchase a parking pass.
PART B: GHS IN-PERSON LATE CHECK-IN Wednesday, August 11
- Students will take their school pictures, receive their student IDs and their district-issued laptop.
- To avoid long payment lines and significantly reduce your wait time at Check-in, pre-pay all fees and fines via REVTRAK (High Schools—Grandview HS—Student Fees) no later than Friday, July 30.
- Once you have completed both the district check-in (Step 1) and the Grandview check-in (Step 2), you will receive an email regarding your student's 2021-22 class schedule the week of August 9.
2021 - 2022 Important Information Links
- 2021 - 2022 Blue Black Calendar
- Activities Information
- Advanced Placement Information
- Attendance Procedures
- Calculator Rental Agreement (found on the Math Department Homepage)
- CCSD Food and Nutritional Services: Link to meal prices, payment options, and the Free/Reduced Lunch Application, which must be completed yearly.
- CCSD Transportation
- Concurrent Enrollment Information
- Health Clinic
- Click on this link to check for overdue library books.
- Select LOGIN from the upper right hand corner
- Students can login using their CCSD Active Directory user name (NOT full CCSD email) and password.
- Click on MY ACCOUNT
- View CHECKOUTS tab for full list
- Parking Pass Registration
- Performing Arts Patrons
- Senior Events Calendar
- Senior Yearbook Photo Information and Baby Ads
- Yearbook Order Form
Student IDs/Pictures (by Dorian Studios)
Student IDs/pictures will be taken during the GHS In-Person Late Check-In per the schedule below:
Late Check-in: All Students (A-Z) 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
(Students must be in line no later than 2:45.)