Step 1: District Registration
Link to Online Check-in (begins July 1)
- Log into cherrycreekschools.org and click on Parent Forms. These forms must be completed online yearly before your student checks in at Grandview High School in August. Please use the Online Check-in username to login to your parent account. If you do not have a username from last year, you will need to create a parent account by clicking on "Create Parent Account." Also, if you cannot remember the password that was used last year, click on the "Reset Password" link located to the left of the Login field.
- We highly encourage you to opt-in (choose "yes") at the Parent Contact Information page to receive important school announcements, information from the PTCO, and communication from the Principal's Office.
Step 2: Grandview Check-in Procedures
Please click on the links below for registration information for each grade level. These packets will guide registration procedures at GHS Check-in on August 1st.
For information regarding Parking Passes, click here.
- Class of 2023: Freshman Check-in
- Class of 2022: Sophomore Check-in
- Class of 2021: Junior Check-in
- Class of 2020: Senior Check-in
Additional Information for ALL grade levels:
- GHS Blue/Black Calendar
- Class Schedule with Lunches
- Exam Prep & Final Exam Schedules 2019 - 2020
- Performing Arts Patrons
- District Transportation
- Yearbook Order Form 2019 - 2020
Step 3: Athletic Registration
Prior to athletic participation, all student athletes must complete athletic registration. To register your student athlete, visit: https://grandviewhs.rschoolteams.com/. All fall athletes must be registered by August 7, 2019 to participate on the first day of fall sports. If you have questions or need assistance, please contact Cindy Young (firstname.lastname@example.org or 720-886-6530).