Welcome to the Falcon Creek Counseling Web Site
As School Counselors, our primary role is to help students and parents have a successful and productive middle school experience. At Falcon Creek, we strive to support a culture of life-long learning. Our comprehensive counseling program fosters academic achievement, personal/social development, and career and post-graduate planning. We work with parents, staff, students, and the community to provide various resources and support in each of these areas.
Please note that the Counseling Department is not available after hours. If you or someone you know is having an emergency, dial 911.
Request to see a Counselor (Student Use Only)
- All Health Information resource currently called AHN Behavioral Health Therapy Info
- School-Based Therapy Information the resource currently called “Behavioral Health Services at FMS
- Safety & Mental Health Crisis Resources resource currently called Emergency Assessment Locations
- Risk Factors and Warning Signs
- Youth Depression Myths and Facts