Check In Process
LATE CHECK-IN PROCEDURES FOR CHERRY CREEK HIGH SCHOOL 2021-2022
Step 1: District Forms
Complete district Parent Forms for the 2021-2022 school year. Parent Forms must be completed before the student’s on campus check-in day. To complete the forms go to: https://www.cherrycreekschools.org/myCherryCreek and sign into your parent account.
Step 2: Check-In Forms
Print and fill out the appropriate forms to bring with you to the Registrar's office
- Off-Campus Permission Form: Off-Campus Permission Form-bring this form completed
- For information about available Parking Passes for Juniors and Seniors go to our Student parking tab: https://www.cherrycreekschools.org/domain/4806
Step 3: Payments
All payments will be made through RevTrak. Follow this link and then click on your student's grade to view optional payments for a specific grade level: https://cherrycreek.revtrak.net/cch-registration-and-check-in-fees/
You can pay for the following through the RevTrak link:
All Grades- optional
Activity Fee ($30) IF YOU PURCHASE THE ACTIVITY FEE PLEASE BRING YOUR RECEIPT WITH YOU TO THE ACTIVITIES OFFICE
Yearbook ($70-goes up to $75 on January 1)
Student Directory ($20)
Friends of PTCO Donation (any amount)
After Prom Donation (any amount)
PTCO Staff Appreciation (any amount)
Graduation Fee ($20)-required
Cap & Gown Fee ($40- goes up to $50 on January 1)-required
For any purchase, you will receive an emailed receipt. Please save the receipt for reference and bring it with you to check-in
Step 4: On Campus Check-in
- Students must start out in the Registrars office for check-in. Students will not receive a schedule until the check-in process is completed.
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
- Students may not attend classes until they have completed the check-in process and have their CCHS picture ID.
- As a reminder, there are NO school supply lists for Cherry Creek High School. Specific classes/teachers will provide a list of needs when school begins.