Check In Process
Step 1: District Forms
Complete district Parent Forms for the 2023-2024 school year. Parent Forms must be completed before the student’s in-person check-in day. To complete the forms go to: https://www.cherrycreekschools.org/myCherryCreek and sign into your parent account. Once you are logged in, click on PowerSchool SIS:Parents, then click on Parent Forms 2023-2024 at the bottom of the left navigation panel.
Step 2: CCHS Forms
1. COVER LETTER-REQUIRED-Every student must fill out, PRINT and bring this to In-Person check-in. Click HERE
2. GRADE LEVEL CHECK-IN INFORMATION-REQUIRED-Each parent of guardian must fill out this grade specific Google Doc.
9th Grade Click HERE
10th Grade Click HERE
11th Grade Click HERE
12th Grade Click HERE
3. PARKING: 11TH AND 12TH GRADERS ONLY.
Please print and fill out the following forms and bring them with you to In-Person check-in with copies of the student's driver's license and car registration. Click HERE
Step 3: Payments
All payments will be made through RevTrak. Follow this link and then click on your student's grade to view optional payments for a specific grade level: https://cherrycreek.revtrak.net/high-schools/cch/cch-registration-and-check-in-fees/#/list
You can pay for the following through the RevTrak link:
All Grades- optional
Activity Fee ($30) You must bring a copy of your emailed receipt with you to check-in in order to have the activities sticker on your ID.
Yearbook ($75-goes up to $80 on January 1)
Online Student Directory ($10)
Friends of PTCO Donation (any amount)
After Prom Donation (any amount)
PTCO Staff Appreciation (any amount)
11th and 12th Grade
Parking Pass ($50)
Graduation Fee ($25)-required
Cap & Gown Fee ($50- goes up to $60 on January 1)-required, unless you are using a gown from a previous graduate
Senior Panoramic Photo-(price varies)-optional
For all purchases, you will receive an emailed receipt. Please save the receipt for reference and bring it with you to In-Person Check-in
Step 4: In-Person Check-in
2023-2024 School Year
Mon. Aug 7th
Tues. Aug 8th
Wed. Aug. 9th
Thurs. Aug 10th
Location : West Cafeteria
Enter West Building through
North doors (W 19) across from the
There will be LATE Check-In on Monday, August 14th in the West Cafeteria from 8-11.
2:00 to 3:00 Make-ups
1:00 to 2:00 Make-ups
12th & 11th
1:00 to 2:00 Make-ups
1:00 to 2:00 Make-up
All students, including seniors, must have their pictures taken for school IDs. Absolutely NO COSTUMES will be permitted.
There are no schedule changes during the week of check-in.
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
- New Student Orientation (10th, 11th, 12th grades) is Monday, August 14.
- Freshmen Orientation is Tuesday, August 15. Information will be sent by email and posted on the website in early August.
- The first day of school is Wednesday, August 16 for all students.
- New student photo procedure: Lifetouch will be taking student photos at check-in. All students, including seniors, must have their pictures taken for school IDs. Approximately two weeks after check-in, digital versions of student photos will be available to purchase through Lifetouch. Instructions will be emailed out to all families once photos are ready to be viewed.
- There will be picture retakes on September 6 and October 13 for new students.
- Students may not attend classes until they have completed the check-in process and have their CCHS picture ID.
- As a reminder, there are NO school supply lists for Cherry Creek High School. Specific classes/teachers will provide a list of needs when school begins.
- Busing information will be mailed the first week of August. If you have questions about buses, the transportation number is 720-886-7400.
- Students will receive their schedules the afternoon after their In-Person check-in day.
- PowerSchool for parents will be available starting Friday, August 18.