Senior Yearbook Photo Information
Senior Portrait Options
Option 1: Preferred Photographer (Best Option)
This is the easiest and best option for a high quality senior portrait.
Below this information is a list of the EHS preferred (amazing) photographers. They have been provided with the specifications for senior photos and will format the photo you select to have featured in the yearbook.
Remember, for this option, the earlier you schedule, the better. Photographers’ schedules fill up quickly during the summer—especially photographers like those on this list.
Option 2: Take Your Own Photo (Must follow guidelines)
If you have a friend or a family member who can take a high-quality portrait (without using a cell phone), you may use this option.
Here is what you need to know for that:
- Submit digital file to Jostens School site on or before Monday, October 25, 2021.
- Digital files need to be edited using photo software and saved at a high resolution
- Must be saved as a .JPG file and in this format: lastname_firstname.jpg
- Only one file should be submitted (if more than one is submitted, we will use our discretion as to which to use)
- Photo vertically oriented
- Background should be uncluttered and free of distraction
- Pose is standing or sitting, head and upper torso only in the picture
- Submit photo to: images.jostens.com login: 415463702 on or before the Oct. 25 deadline.
Submitting Senior Photos
All students wishing to have their senior photo in the yearbook instead of their school portrait must submit their picture through the Jostens School Site on or before Monday, October 25, 2021. This link will be updated for use at the start of the 2021-22 school year. For us to place photos accurately, they must be saved in the format Lastname_firstname.jpg. Submissions not following this format or the correct sizing cannot be guaranteed for inclusion in the yearbook.
- Solid colors look best
- White clothes often will wash out the picture
- No logos (unless Eaglecrest)
- Recommend no hands and/or arms near or touching the face
- Soft focus is not recommended
- Must adhere to school dress code
- No props, sunglasses, or pets
- No clothing with references to illegal substances and/or violence
Senior Baby Ads
If you would like to purchase an additional photo ad for they yearbook, you can do so on the Jostens website.
To submit your senior photo, you will go to images.jostens.com. You will be provided with a school code to submit your senior photo at the start of the school year. Photos must be saved using the following format: lastname_firstname.jpg to allow us to accurately place your photo.
You can stop in to see Ms. Jordahl in the Media Classroom (M162) following the submission deadline, or you can check the list posted outside the Media Classroom (M162 by the Library) starting on Monday, November 15. That list will be up until Friday, December 3 for seniors to verify prior to final submission of the senior pages.
You can come to distribution with everyone else, or you can come by the Main Office the week following graduation to pick up your yearbook. Make sure you have an ID on you to pick up your yearbook.
Unfortunately, the anwer is no. Because we have to submit senior pages prior to the counselors providing the list of early grads, we cannot accommodate this request. However, if you are interested in purchasing a Senior/Baby Ad, you can still do this.
EHS Preferred Photographers
- Preferred Photographer