Yearbook Requirements for Senior Pictures
- photo orientation: vertical (2.5 x 3.5)
- body size: from waist or mid-chest up
- background: outdoor, natural green setting only
- pose: standing or sitting
- remove: watermarks or text
- attire: school dress code applies
- NO: hats, props, pets, sunglasses, selfies, masks
- color: full-color, no black and white
- due date: September 30, 2021
- fee: $10 (+ $20 late fee if paid after September 30)
SPECIAL PRICING FOR OVERLAND SENIORS!
Note: Although you are not required to use a professional photographer, senior photos are a big deal! The photo you submit must be professional quality and must meet the requirements outlined above.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a student photographer session, or submit your own photo. High-quality camera phone photos usually work just fine.
Order a Yearbook
Yearbook Order Form (Google form)
Yearbook Information (pdf)
- yearbookordercenter.com: use school code = 6510
- set up a Payment Plan by contacting email@example.com
Cost (order early to save money)
$60: if you order by September 30
$70: if you order by December 20
$80: if you order by February 28
Make a Donation
Consider making a donation to support the yearbook program. If you are donating a yearbook to a particular student, you will be able to type in their name. Otherwise use the name "Angel Book."
- message: include a pesonal message, good luck wish, or memory
- pix: add childhood photos, senior portraits, and everything in between
- payment: through Yearbook Order Center (not RevTrak)
- due date: December 20, 2021
- more information: Senior Tribute Form (updated Dec 4)
- create yours here:
- school code = 6510