Dream It, Believe It, Do It.
We cultivate a diverse culture of imagination, exploration and discovery, where students are inspired to excel. We empower students to ask questions, take risks and persist in the pursuit of being their best. We challenge students to leave their individual marks in service to our school, our community and our world.
Our Community Values: RISE!
- honor and respect those who serve our community
- take ownership of our behavior, choices and words
- have the courage to think and act independently
- contribute to the greater good
- do the right thing even when no one is watching
- stay true to our beliefs while respecting others
- always tell the truth even when it is difficult
- never give up
- take pride in our school, community and world
- help others around us be the best they can be
- share time and passions with others
- lead with kindness and charity
- understand the feelings of those around us
- celebrate the success of others
- value and honor differences
- forgive others and ourselves
Last Modified on June 13, 2019