Arrival and Dismissal Procedures
8:00 AM – 2:45 PM (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday)
8:00 AM – 1:45 PM (Every Wednesday)
Students are welcome on campus at 7:45 AM for our soft start arrival.
ILC students will be picked up at the preschool entrance, Door 12 at 7:45.
Students arrive in 3 methods:
- Parent Drop off (car)
- School Bus
- Before and After Care
Entrance into the Building:
We have grade level entry doors to avoid hallway congestion and increase safety.
- Kindergarten and 1st Grade (Main Entry, Door 1)
- Grades 2nd and 4th and ILC (Preschool, Door 12)
- Grades 3rd and 5th (Back Entry, Door 7)
- Before and After Care (Blacktop door)
Buses will arrive and pull into the main entrance loop.
Parents should pull into the parent drop off lane, on Geddes Rd (alongside the fence).
The parking lot should remain closed, except for CCSD buses and ILC parent drop off.
- 2:45 PM (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday)
- 1:45 PM (Wednesday is an Early Release Wednesday)
- Students should exit out their designated doors at arrival.
- Kinder and ILC will be exited at 2:40PM.
- Before and After Care (K-2 will be picked up from classrooms, 3rd-5th will go directly to the Cafeteria)
- AM Preschool 10:55 is Preschool Pickup from the mobiles/blacktop (parents park and walk up), PM Preschool 2:45
Last Modified on February 21, 2023