Degrees and Certifications:
Greetings Village East Families!
Welcome to the 2022-2023 school year. We hope your summer was amazing and filled with love, laughter, and special memories. Our staff is excited to welcome you back to the new school year and have been hard at work to make sure we are providing the best learning experiences possible for your child. Since we are a Leader In Me School, we are going to Put First Things First and introduce you to our newest staff members. Here they are!
- Alaska Santelices - 4th Grade
- Rachel Campbell - 4th Grade
- Michele Della Rocca - 5th Grade
- Amanda Bolster - Mild/Moderate
- Natalie Segal - Mild/Moderate ILC
- Adrienne Stimson-Clark - ILC
- Mia Hedahl - School Social Worker
- Paula Bishop - School Social Emotional Health Counselor
- Jamie Nicholas - Assistant Principal
Our Educators serve on the best teaching staff in the state of Colorado. They work hard and truly have students centered in all they do. Here are just a few reminders about how school works that will make the school year smooth for you:
- Students arrive at 7:45 am to begin Breakfast in the Classrooms. All students will receive a free breakfast. Please use grade level doors to enter:
- Door 4 - Kindergarten
- Door 3 - 1st Grade
- Door 2 – 2nd Grade and ILC
- Door 7 or walk to mobiles – 3rd Grade
- Door 1 – 4th Grade
- Door 6 – 5th Grade
- All students will be dismissed at 2:45 pm. Parent pick-up is through Door #1.
This year CCSD has new core values, decided on by our families, that we are living by. They are: Growth Mindset, Equity, Whole Well-Being, Engagement, and Relationships.
We are going to have an amazing school year because we have you as partners.
Mrs. Robinson, Principal