Peakview Before and After Care
Welcome to Adventure Club!
Adventure Club is part of CCSD’s Extended Child Services that provide Before and After School Programs as well as Full-Day Daycare. We offer quality, affordable programs that provide an environment where children can learn, take part in supervised recreation, and build strong, positive relationships with responsible, caring adults and with their peers. Our program gives parents and guardians the peace of mind and security of knowing that their children are engaged in safe, enriching, and constructive activities. We strive to provide school-age children with a safe and nurturing environment while promoting physical, emotional, and intellectual development.
Our main location is in the mobile in the staff parking lot, but we also use the school’s cafeteria, gym, and outdoor playground. Your children get to have their own cubby for their belongings when they are with us. We follow a simple schedule of fun and educational entertainment to keep your child safe and happy while attending Adventure Club.
Main Line: 720-886-3139
Director: Eric Hallada
Assistant Director: Brittany Boticke
Hours of Operation
Before School: 6:30AM – 8:00 AM
After School: 2:45 PM – 6:00 PM
Full Days: 6:30 AM – 6:00 PM
Registration Fee: An annual $10.00 non-refundable registration fee per child is required with enrollment with a maximum of $15.00 per family. All fees must be paid in advance.
Discounts: A 10% discount will be available for additional children for both Before/After and Full Daycare. A 25% discount will be available for children participating in the free/reduced lunch program.
All children must be fully enrolled before attending any ECS program. Proper enrollment forms and current phone numbers are required for every student in attendance and will require updating annually. Families may enroll with the before and after school programs at any time throughout the school year summer.
To enroll, parents/guardians will initiate the process with the Director, Eric Hallada, at the school or email firstname.lastname@example.org Once an account has been created in SchoolCare Works, parents/guardians will use their mycherrycreekschools.org to verify and complete personal information and enroll with Peakview Adventure Club. Once these steps are completed, the registration is submitted for approval at Adventure Club. An email will be sent when the registration is approved.
Payment & Calendars
You may sign up for care for the following month on the first of every month. Calendars need to be completed online by the 25th of each month for the following month. A $.50 per session late fee will be applied for all registered days after the 25th of each month.
Sessions for care must be completed no later than 10 pm the night before for the following day of care. Once approved, you will have access to sign up through SchoolCare Works. Calendars for the following month are available on the 25th. You may sign up for the whole month, week, or day at a time.
Helpful Tips and Reminders for Adventure Club
Checking in and out:
Every child must be checked in when dropping off with your parent pin#.
Every child must be checked out when picking up with your parent pin#.
If you have someone else picking up, please make sure they’re on your enrollment form for approved pick-ups. Make sure that person has the pin# and a photo ID. We cannot release children to anyone who is not on the approved pick-up list.
- We open right at 6:30 am and send your children off to school at 7:50 am.
- All kindergarten and first-grade students are escorted to school from Adventure Club.
- Please tell your children to come straight to our mobile through the cafeteria after the bell rings at 2:45 pm.
- All kindergarten and first-grade students are escorted to Adventure Club from school.
- We close at 6 pm
- We close at 6 pm sharp. The fee is $1.00 for each minute, per child, after 6:00 pm.
- Please have a backup plan just in case you’re unable to pick up on time.
- Excessive abuse of late pick-up may result in termination from the program.
After School Activities
- If your child is in an after-school activity and will attend Adventure Club after, please fill out one of our nonprogram activity permission forms.
- Children do not have to check in with Adventure Club until their after-school activity has ended.
- Children are welcome to bring their own breakfast and eat at Adventure Club.
- School breakfast will be served at 7:50 am for those who need it. It is free for the 2021-2022 school year.
Snacks and water bottles:
- Please make sure to send your child with several nutritious snacks for the afternoon and a water bottle.
- Throughout the school year, we have gym time and children get to play structured gym games with Adventure Club.
- Please make sure your child wears tennis shoes or brings a pair with them so they may play in the gym. We do not allow the children to play in the gym if they do not have the proper shoes.
If your child needs medication while attending Adventure Club
- All medication must be in the original container, labeled with the student’s full name, medicine, the dosage, time, the doctor’s name, the expiration date, and the name of the pharmacy.
- The doctor must provide written instructions and signatures on the official district forms.
- The parent must provide written permission on the official district form.
Structured Gym, Games, Free play in the Gym, Centers in the Cafeteria:
- Science Center
- Messy Play
- Arts and Crafts
- Dramatic Play Sets
- Building and Engineering Toys
- Homework Time Mobile Activities:
- Read a book from our Library
- Read about health and nutrition
- World Map and fun facts
- Learn how to say hello in different languages
- Write and draw on the dry erase boards
- Art and Crafts
- Craft Basket/Table Crafts
- Finger Weaving/Weaving
- Rainbow Loom
- Water Colors
- Create something from our scrap bin
- Hands-on Activities
- Sensory Bin
- String Games
- Messy Play
- Writing Center
- Word Searches