Peakview Before and After Care
Welcome to Adventure Club!
Adventure Club is part of Cherry Creek School District’s Extended Child Services. We provide before and after-school programs as well as full-day care when school is not in session. We offer quality, affordable programs that provide an environment where children can learn, take part in supervised recreation, and build strong, positive relationships with responsible, caring adults and with their peers.
Our program gives families the peace of mind and security of knowing that their children are engaged in safe, enriching, and constructive activities. We strive to provide school-age children with a safe and nurturing environment while promoting physical, emotional, and intellectual development.
Our main location is in the mobile near the staff parking lot. We also use the school’s cafeteria, gym, and outdoor playground. Your children will place their personal belongings in cubbies provided for them. We follow a simple schedule of fun and educational entertainment to keep your child safe and happy while attending Adventure Club.
Adventure Club Contact Information:
Main Office: 720-886-3139
Program Cell: 303-335-8526
District website: https://www.cherrycreekschools.org/site/Default.aspx?PageID=2640
Hours of Operation
Before School: 6:30AM – 7:50 AM
After School: 2:45 PM – 6:00 PM
Full Days: 6:30 AM – 6:00 PM
Before & After School Program Rates:
- Before School Care: $9.50 Daily
- After School Care: $18.50 Daily
- $.50 discount per session for registering for care by the 25th for next month's care.
- $2.00 discount after school session when registering for and picking up by 4:30 pm.
- 10% sibling discount.
- 25% discount for families who qualify for free/reduced meals in CCSD.
Our programs accept CCCAP (Colorado Childcare Assistance Program)
CONNECT WITH US:
Director: Eric Hallada
Assistant Director: Brittany Boticke
New Families Enrolling with Adventure Club
Click on this link for further information about how to enroll in Adventure Club at Peakview: https://www.cherrycreekschools.org/Page/13202
INCOMING KINDERGARTEN STUDENTS
During the summer, incoming kindergarten students who are 5 years old or older, may register for Adventure Club. Kindergarten students who are 4 years old at the beginning of the school year, may register for Adventure Club and receive care once the school year begins.
Returning Families who need to register for the current school year with Adventure Club
Click here to register for care this school year, set your calendar for care for this month and next month, and pay for your care: https://www.cherrycreekschools.org/Page/2715
Registration Fee: An annual $10.00 non-refundable registration fee per child is required with enrollment for the current school year.
Payment & Calendars
You may sign up for care for the following month beginning on the 1st of every month. You may sign up for the whole month, week, or day at a time. Refunds will not be given if you sign up for care and no longer need it. You have up until 10 pm the night before to sign up for care pending if there is space available.
Helpful Tips and Reminders for Adventure Club
Checking in and out:
Every child must be checked in when dropped off using your parent pin#.
Every child must be checked out when picked up using your parent pin#.
If you have someone else picking up, please make sure they’re on your enrollment form for approved pick-ups. Make sure that person has the pin# and a photo ID. We cannot release children to anyone who is not on the approved pick-up list.
Before School: 6:30 am - 7:50 am
- We open at 6:30 am and send your children off to school at 7:50 am.
- All kindergarten and first-grade students are escorted to school by Adventure Club staff.
After School: 2:45 pm - 6:00 pm Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday; 1:45 pm - 6:00 pm Wednesday
- Please tell your children to come straight to the cafeteria after the bell rings at 2:45 pm or 1:45 pm on Wednesdays.
- All kindergarten and first-grade students are escorted to Adventure Club from their classrooms by Adventure Club staff.
- We close at 6 pm
- We close at 6 pm sharp. The fee is $1.00 for each minute, per child, after 6:00 pm.
- Please have a backup plan just in case you’re unable to pick-up on time.
- Excessive abuse of late pick-up may result in termination from the program.
After School Activities
- If your child is in an after-school activity and will attend Adventure Club after, please fill out one of our nonprogram activity permission forms. You can obtain this form from our program director or assistant director.
- Children do not have to check in with Adventure Club until their after-school activity has ended.
- Children are welcome to bring their own breakfast and eat at Adventure Club.
- School breakfast will be served at 7:40 am for those who need it. Children will need to pay for their breakfast from their meal account. You can add money to their account on the Food and Nutrition Services Titan website: https://family.titank12.com/?identifier=7E9BB5
Snacks and water bottles:
- Please make sure to send several nutritious snacks for the afternoon and a water bottle.
- Throughout the school year, we have gym time and children get to play structured gym games in Adventure Club.
- Please make sure your child wears tennis shoes or brings a pair with them so they may play in the gym. We do not allow children to play in the gym if they do not have the proper shoes.
If your child needs medication while attending Adventure Club, we will follow the same guidelines as we follow during the school day. You can read more about that here: https://www.cherrycreekschools.org/Page/1743
Structured Gym, Games, Free play in the Gym, Centers in the Cafeteria:
- Science Center
- Messy Play
- Arts and Crafts
- Dramatic Play Sets
- Building and Engineering Toys
- Homework Time Mobile Activities:
- Read a book from our Library
- Read about health and nutrition
- World Map and fun facts
- Learn how to say hello in different languages
- Write and draw on the dry erase boards
- Art and Crafts
- Craft Basket/Table Crafts
- Finger Weaving/Weaving
- Rainbow Loom
- Water Colors
- Create something from our scrap bin
- Hands-on Activities
- Sensory Bin
- String Games
- Messy Play
- Writing Center
- Word Searches