For translation into other languages, use the language selector from the Translate menu in the black bar.
CCSD In the News
Members of the district’s Board of Education are reaching out directly to local food banks to ensure that students and their families have access to essential staples in the coming weeks.
The "Breakfast, Lunch and a Book" distributions connect students with healthy meals and free books. These events will run at 11 sites across the district Monday through Friday.
Cherry Creek Schools Emergency Relief Fund
We’re In This Together
In light of the unprecedented situation regarding COVID-19, the Cherry Creek Schools Foundation in coordination with the district, has established the Cherry Creek Schools Emergency Relief Fund to aid our students, families and local communities during this crisis.
The CDC recommends:
- Practice Social Distancing as recommended by the CDC and the White House. Stay away from gatherings of 10 or more people and stay home/work from home.
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water or use hand sanitzer when no soap and water is available.
- Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when coughing and sneezing, throw the tissue away and then wash your hands.
- Avoid touching your face including your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces, like door knobs and your phone.
- Avoid being around anyone with cold- or flu-like symptoms.
- If you are sick, stay home and away from public places.
- CDC does not recommend that people who are well wear a facemask to protect themselves from respiratory diseases. The masks are used to keep people who are sick from spreading it to others.