Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information
For translation into other languages, use the language selector from the Translate menu in the black bar.
CCSD In the News
This difficult decision was made to protect the health and wellbeing of our students, staff, families and community.
“I am grateful for every day I have to make a positive difference in this world." ECE teacher Andrea Haggitt delivers art supplies and optimism to her students during the coronavirus outbreak.
As the novel coronavirus continues to spread in Colorado, thousands of people are being told to work from home. Libby Ames, who works as a librarian at Laredo Middle School, took the idea a little more literally when she created her own library right on her front porch.
CCSD Food and Nutrition Services employees aren't letting the current crisis interfere with their mission: to make sure every student is fed.
Cherry Creek Schools Emergency Relief Fund
We’re In This Together
In light of the unprecedented situation regarding COVID-19, the Cherry Creek Schools Foundation in coordination with the district, has established the Cherry Creek Schools Emergency Relief Fund to aid our students, families and local communities during this crisis.
The CDC recommends:
- Practice Social Distancing as recommended by the CDC and the White House. Stay away from gatherings of 10 or more people and stay home/work from home.
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water or use hand sanitzer when no soap and water is available.
- Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when coughing and sneezing, throw the tissue away and then wash your hands.
- Avoid touching your face including your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces, like door knobs and your phone.
- Avoid being around anyone with cold- or flu-like symptoms.
- If you are sick, stay home and away from public places.
- CDC does not recommend that people who are well wear a facemask to protect themselves from respiratory diseases. The masks are used to keep people who are sick from spreading it to others.