STEM and Innovation
We believe that our world can only survive when the next generation is prepared to innovate and lead with compassion in a global society.
**The 2019 Project-Based Learning (PBL) Institute is June 4-6.**
Learn more and register here.
Our STEM Commitment
The Cherry Creek School District is committed to providing comprehensive, cutting-edge STEM Education in every school, for every student, so all students will:
- Do their own thinking
- Have meaningful experiences
- Create, innovate and collaborate
- Care about their learning
- Have an impact on their world
- Prepare for a bright future