Welcome to Assessment & Performance Analytics
To establish and promote expertise and best practices in the collection, organization, and interpretation of data to support informed decision making related to student learning, accountability and statutory compliance.
Commitment to data accuracy and data literacy in support of informed decision making.
What Do We Do
- Coordinate and manage required State and District assessments and assessment data with integrity and fidelity.
- Provide data literacy training to educators and adminstrators including the purpose and use of the CCSD Comprehensive Aligned Assessment System (CAAS).
- Create understanding around District, State and federal accountability requirements.
- Partner with content teams for supporting the implementation of Evidence-Based and innovative practices
- Collaborate with the CCSD community to create the CCSD MTSS (Multi-Tier Systems of Support) Frameworks
- Model and teach best practices in data quality, analysis, reporting and data inquiry.
- Provide comprehensive reports, data access, and processes that support users as they plan, monitor and evaluate student performance.
- Support educators and adminstrators with data-based decision making and collaborate teaming to determine the next steps for teaching and learning.
- Support the creation and evaluation of District and school goals and initiatives in service to educational programs and practice.
- Provide expertise for research conducted in the District, including the review and approval
of external research requests.