Parent Information Network (PIN)
Money Doesn’t Grow on Trees! Creating Financially Responsible Kids
Tue, Mar 3rd, 2020 Tue, Mar 10th, 2020
9:15 – 11:15a 6:30 – 8:30p
14603 E Fremont Ave 14603 E Fremont Ave
Centennial, CO Centennial, CO
Are you preparing your kids for a strong financial future?
- Understanding how to manage money reduces financial stress on kids as they enter adulthood.
- Parents are key to teaching their kids money management as a lifetime skill.
- Do you want to equip your family for lifelong success in their relationships?
Learn how to financially empower your kids
- Understand the learning formula for kids and money
- Learn to set a real-life environment for your kids to practice money skills
- Manage your kid’s expenses by involving them in the process
- Develop the habit in your kids of “paying themselves first”
- Learn the importance of parents in the role of money coach
About our speaker
Craig Kaley is an accomplished IT professional and executive leader who holds a degree in engineering and an MBA in finance. Inspired by raising three kids in Douglas County, Colorado that all grew to be financially strong using his Moneyletics program, he became an entrepreneur focused on helping parents raise financially fit kids. He coaches and trains parents in Colorado and throughout the U.S on this topic. He is also the author of an award-winning book titled Money Athletics: Your Game Plan to A Financially Fit Tween.
Parents, educators, and community members
are welcome and encouraged to attend PIN’s FREE
presentations. No need to RSVP—just come!
Upcoming Events - Mark Your Calendar!
Dr. Michael Gurian, New York Times Best Selling Author, with two presentations:
- Tue Apr 28th, 2020, 8:45–11:30am (Annual Brunch). The Minds of Boys & Girls
- Tue Apr 28th, 2020, 6:30–8:30pm. Saving Our Boys
Visit www.PINccsd.org for Podcasts and Meeting Highlights