Our Mission and Vision
Challenge School Mission
Challenge School Vision
Our purpose is to engage and empower our diverse population of gifted learners by elevating their strengths and responding to their individual needs within a safe, inclusive environment.
Challenge School Commitments
Engage, empower, and elevate our students creatively, cognitively, and affectively.
Ignite and sustain passion in learning by…
- Designing unique learning experiences
- Promoting positive student identity through voice, choice, and valuing assets
Continue to learn and grow collectively by…
- Engaging in meaningful, current professional learning.
- Adapting to change as we work with colleagues, students, and families.
Build a safe learning environment by…
- Nurturing a culture of empathy and kindness.
- Anticipating, preparing for, and practicing to ensure physical safety.
Embrace differences by…
- Valuing students as unique contributors to the school community.
- Moving students to imagine how they can shape the world and inspiring them to contribute to society
Provide support by…
- Empowering students to take risks, think flexibly, and advocate for themselves.
- Encouraging purposeful effort, perseverance, and a positive outlook.
Hold high expectations for all staff and students by…
- Believing all students will learn, grow, and achieve
- Believing in our own capacity to succeed.