Partnership for Academically Successful Students (PASS)
Thank you for your support of Challenge P.A.S.S!
Our mission is to be a place where families of students of color can feel heard, part of a community and able to take action for their children at Challenge School.
We are centered on the facial experiences of Black and Brown Students.
Vision for P.A.S.S. at Challenge School for 2023-24:
1. Understand what students of color are experiencing at Challenge School.
2. Build intentional community with families of kids of color.
3. Move forward with equity priorities as determined by survey results of Challenge School families.
- Elevating the voices of historically marginalized communities
- Inclusion at all levels of educational equity
- Academic and social-emotional success
Tuesday, September 13, 2023 5:00-6:00 p.m. (Zoom Meeting)
Tuesday, October 24, 2023 5:00-6:00 p.m. (Zoom Meeting)
Tuesday, December 5, 2023 5:00-6:00 p.m. (Zoom Meeting)
Tuesday, January 23, 2024 5:00-6:00 p.m. (Zoom Meeting)
Tuesday, March 12, 2024 5:00-6:00 p.m. (Zoom Meeting)
Tuesday, April 16, 2024 3:15-5:30 p.m Parent/Student Event (Library)
For more information, please CLICK HERE!