Parent/ Teacher/ Community Organization
You Belong in the PTCO!Why Join?
- Research shows that children perform better when parents are engaged in education both at home and school.
- Parental involvement boosts student achievement.
- PTCO provides support for administration and teachers. We strive to create a caring and positive environment in the school.
- Involvement helps you stay connected with the school.
- Have a voice and provide insight on what families need to be successful.
We understand that not all parents and families may have the time to participate in the PTCO, yet we are eager to create a PTCO that accurately represents the Hollys student body population. We would love to have your voices heard.
Email us to to learn how you can get involved at firstname.lastname@example.org
PTCO Board Meetings 2020-2021 School YearSeptember 8October 6November 10December 1January 12February 9March 9April 6May 18
Link your King Soopers cards to the Hollys. King Soopers will donate a % of your grocery purchases to benefit the Hollys.
1. Sign in to your digital account. 2. Search for "The Hollys PTCO". 3. Select the Hollys from the list and click “Save”.
Last Modified on February 5, 2021