Check In Process
CHECK-IN PROCEDURES FOR CHERRY CREEK HIGH SCHOOL 2022-2023
Step 1: District Forms
Complete district Parent Forms for the 2022-2023 school year. Parent Forms must be completed before the student’s on-campus check-in day. To complete the forms go to: https://www.cherrycreekschools.org/myCherryCreek and sign into your parent account.
Step 2: Cherry Creek Information Forms
Fill out the appropriate form for each student in your household. The information form must be completed before the student’s on-campus check-in day.
Step 3: Payments
All payments will be made through RevTrak starting July 8. The credit card fees will be waived for ONE week, July 8-July 14. Follow this link and then click on your student's grade to view optional payments for a specific grade level: https://cherrycreek.revtrak.net/cch-registration-and-check-in-fees/
You can pay for the following through the RevTrak link:
All Grades- optional
Activity Fee ($30) if purchased after Thursday, August 4, you must bring a copy of your emailed receipt with you to check-in in order to have the activities sticker on your ID.
Yearbook ($70-goes up to $75 on January 1)
Online Student Directory ($10)
Friends of PTCO Donation (any amount)
After Prom Donation (any amount)
PTCO Staff Appreciation (any amount)
11th and 12th Grade
Parking Pass ($50)
Graduation Fee ($20)-required
Cap & Gown Fee ($40- goes up to $50 on January 1)-required, unless you are using a gown from a previous graduate
Senior Panoramic Photo-(price varies)-optional
For all purchases, you will receive an emailed receipt. Please save the receipt for reference and bring it with you to check-in
Step 4: In-Person Check-in
Print and bring these forms to check-in:
- REQUIRED - #1 Check-in Cover Sheet: You cannot continue the check-in process if your address is not current.
- Check-in Cover Sheet
- OPTIONAL - #5A and 5B Application for Parking Permit: Complete BOTH forms including the copies of the student’s driver’s license and car registration on form 5B. Only Juniors and Seniors can purchase a parking pass. Passes can be purchased until the end of the school day on Thursday, August 19.
- #5A Form
- #5B Form
STUDENTS MUST CHECK-IN AT THEIR ASSIGNED TIMES: Students who miss their assigned time can check-in at ANY make-up time/day AFTER their scheduled time. Students MAY NOT check-in ahead of their assigned time.
2022-2023 School Year
Wed. Aug 10th
Wed. Aug 10th
Thurs. Aug. 11th
Fri. Aug 12th
Location : West Cafeteria
Enter West Building through North doors (W 19) across from the Registrar’s Office.
There will be LATE Check-In on Monday, August 15th in the West Cafeteria from 8-11.
1:00 to 2:00 Make-ups
1:00 to 2:00 Make-up
**PLEASE NOTE : BOTH SENIORS AND JUNIORS CHECK IN ON WEDNESDAY, August 10
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
- New student photo procedure: Lifetouch will be taking student photos at check-in. All students, including seniors, must have their pictures taken for school IDs. Approximately two weeks after check-in, digital versions of student photos will be available to purchase through Lifetouch. Instructions will be emailed out to all families once photos are ready to be viewed. Absolutely NO COSTUMES will be permitted.
- Students may not attend classes until they have completed the check-in process and have their CCHS picture ID.
- Freshman Orientation & New Student Orientation: Information will be sent by email in early August.
- Busing information will be mailed the first week of August. If you have questions about buses, the transportation phone number is 720-886-7400.
- There are no schedule changes during the week of check-in.
- As a reminder, there are NO school supply lists for Cherry Creek High School. Specific classes/teachers will provide a list of needs when school begins.