Check In Process
LATE CHECK-IN PROCEDURES FOR CHERRY CREEK HIGH SCHOOL 2022-2023
Step 1: District Forms
Complete district Parent Forms for the 2022-2023 school year. Parent Forms must be completed before the student’s on-campus check-in day. To complete the forms go to: https://www.cherrycreekschools.org/myCherryCreek and sign into your parent account. Once you are logged in, click on PowerSchool SIS:Parents, then click on Parent Forms 2022-2023 at the bottom of the left navigation panel.
Step 2: Payments
All payments will be made through RevTrak. Follow this link and then click on your student's grade to view optional payments for a specific grade level: https://cherrycreek.revtrak.net/cch-registration-and-check-in-fees/
You can pay for the following through the RevTrak link:
All Grades- optional
Activity Fee ($30) if purchased after Thursday, August 4, you must bring a copy of your emailed receipt with you to check-in in order to have the activities sticker on your ID.
Yearbook ($70-goes up to $75 on January 1)
Online Student Directory ($10)
Friends of PTCO Donation (any amount)
After Prom Donation (any amount)
PTCO Staff Appreciation (any amount)
11th and 12th Grade
Parking Pass ($50)
Graduation Fee ($20)-required
Cap & Gown Fee ($40- goes up to $50 on January 1)-required, unless you are using a gown from a previous graduate
Senior Panoramic Photo-(price varies)-optional
For all purchases, you will receive an emailed receipt. Please save the receipt for reference and bring it with you to check-in
Step 3: In-Person Check-in
Students should visit the Registrars Office (IC700) at Cherry Creek High School to finish the check-in process.
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
- New student photo procedure: Lifetouch will be taking student photos at check-in. All students, including seniors, must have their pictures taken for school IDs. Approximately two weeks after check-in, digital versions of student photos will be available to purchase through Lifetouch. Instructions will be emailed out to all families once photos are ready to be viewed.
- There will be picture retakes on September 6 and October 13 for new students.
- Students may not attend classes until they have completed the check-in process and have their CCHS picture ID.
- Freshman Orientation & New Student Orientation: Information will be sent by email in early August.
- As a reminder, there are NO school supply lists for Cherry Creek High School. Specific classes/teachers will provide a list of needs when school begins.