Check In Process
LATE CHECK-IN PROCEDURES FOR CHERRY CREEK HIGH SCHOOL 2021-2022
Step 1: District Forms
Complete district Parent Forms for the 2021-2022 school year. Parent Forms must be completed before the student’s on campus check-in day. To complete the forms go to: https://www.cherrycreekschools.org/myCherryCreek and sign into your parent account.
Step 2: Check-In Forms
Print and fill out the appropriate forms to bring with you to the Registrar's office
- Off-Campus Permission Form: Off-Campus Permission Form-bring this form completed
- For information about available Parking Passes for Juniors and Seniors go to our Student parking tab: https://www.cherrycreekschools.org/domain/4806
Step 3: Payments
All payments will be made through RevTrak. Follow this link and then click on your student's grade to view optional payments for a specific grade level: https://cherrycreek.revtrak.net/cch-registration-and-check-in-fees/
You can pay for the following through the RevTrak link:
All Grades- optional
Activity Fee ($30) IF YOU PURCHASE THE ACTIVITY FEE PLEASE BRING YOUR RECEIPT WITH YOU TO THE ACTIVITIES OFFICE
Yearbook ($70-goes up to $75 on January 1)
Student Directory ($20)
Friends of PTCO Donation (any amount)
After Prom Donation (any amount)
PTCO Staff Appreciation (any amount)
Graduation Fee ($20)-required
Cap & Gown Fee ($40- goes up to $50 on January 1)-required
Senior Panoramic Photo ($30/$50)-optional-taken on August 25. Click HERE to view flier.
For any purchase, you will receive an emailed receipt. Please save the receipt for reference and bring it with you to check-in
Step 4: On Campus Check-in
- Students must start out in the Registrars office for check-in. Students will not receive a schedule until the check-in process is completed.
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
- Students may not attend classes until they have completed the check-in process and have their CCHS picture ID.
- Information regarding schedule changes can be found below:
All schedule changes will be updated on student schedules by Monday, August 23. If there are errors or a change has not been made by Monday the student should see his/her counselor for assistance.
EXCEPTIONS: ANY student who needs to make a schedule “repair” can do so through the counseling office. Repairs include:
- Student is double-booked (has two classes scheduled for the same period)
- Student is enrolled in a class they completed either the previous year or over the summer
- Graduation and/or college entrance requirements
- Missing prerequisite (i.e., student is enrolled in Draw/Design 2 but has not taken Draw/Design 1)
- As a reminder, there are NO school supply lists for Cherry Creek High School. Specific classes/teachers will provide a list of needs when school begins.