Welcome to Cherry Creek High School!
Coming to Creek Booklet (A Handbook for Parents of New Students Entering Cherry Creek School District 2019-2020)
Enrolling at CCHS (Between 4/1/2020-8/11/2020)
Step 1: Enroll your student at the Cherry Creek School District Admissions office. You will receive a school assignment form and a CCSD Student ID Number.
Step 2: Complete the New Student Registration form, click HERE, provide academic records (examples include: check-out grades, a transcript, either official or unofficial, or a recent report card) and return these documents to the Counseling Office. Please email all of these documents to: RegistrationCCHS@cherrycreekschools.org
We will not schedule you for a registration session until you have completed both of these steps!
- After the Counseling Office receives this information, we will contact you to complete a parent student registration session.
- A parent or guardian must attend this session with the student. To prepare for this session please familiarize yourself with the CCHS Registration Guide.
- Students will take an English placement exam and select classes during the registration session. CCHS counselors will be available during this session to help you with this process.
- If your student has an IEP (Special Education), the Counseling Office will send your information to the Student Achievement Services Department (SAS). A representative from SAS will contact you to set up a transition meeting.
- After August 11, 2020 you will need to contact the Counseling Office DIRECTLY at 720-554-2250 or 720-554-2260 to set up an appointment to register your student for classes.
Shadowing and Tours
For new and prospective students who reside in the Cherry Creek High School feeder area, but who currently attend school outside of the feeder system, a shadow and tour option is available. Appointments will be scheduled on a first come/first served basis and are limited. Tours/shadows are available from mid-October through end of March. In order to arrange a meeting/tour or shadowing experience, please contact Michael Mazenko, at 720-554-2185.
Program Assistant / Gifted & Talented Coordinator