2019-2020 Overland High School Registration Process
Welcome to Overland High School! We look forward to working with you to ensure your success at OHS. New student registration begins with the district admissions office and culminates at Overland High School.
Overland High School Admissions Process
- Complete the Cherry Creek School District Mandatory Parent Forms Parents, please visit my.cherrycreekschools.org to create an account and complete the online Parent Forms for your student.
- Registration Check-In at OHS Set an appointment with the appropriate Deans’ Office between 9am and 10am Monday-Friday to begin your check-in process at OHS.
Grades 9 & 11: 720-747-3743
Grades 10 & 12: 720-747-3745
Your new student check-in process is as follows:
New Student Interview The first stop in your registration process will consist of an interview with one of our deans. Parents/Guardians are required to attend this meeting. This interview will last approximately 10 minutes. Please bring the following information with you to your interview:
- District Assignment Sheet,
- transcript from your previous school,
- withdrawal grades or report card from your previous school, and
- a copy of your active IEP or 504 (if applicable).
Failure to provide these documents may delay the registration process, as this information is critical to building an appropriate course schedule.
English Language Support Testing (if applicable) This testing is for students who are learning English as a second language, and for students whose families speak a language other than English at home. Parents/Guardians do not need to be present during testing, and this testing may last approximately one hour.
Completion of Remaining Registration Steps This will include visiting the Counseling Office, Student Achievement Services (if applicable), the Health Clinic, Bookkeeping, and the Security Office.
If you have any questions, please contact John Madden, Assistant Principal, at 720.747.3750.