From Food and Nutrition Services: Did you know that meals are available for all students in all learning scenarios??
- 100% On-line students or their parents can pick up a full week of breakfast and lunch on Monday each week at any middle school!
- Middle and high school students or their parents can pick up 3 breakfast and 3 lunch for their remote learning days on Monday each week at any comprehensive high school!
- K-5 students can enjoy breakfast and lunch daily when in person at school!
- Students or parents will need to provide name and student ID to pick up meals at mobile sites.
- Cash will not be accepted at mobile sites – payments and meal applications can be completed at family.titank12.com
- Please see the attached flyers for details!
- Reminder: PayPams is no longer being used for meal account management. Our new system is called Titan and families can register at www.family.titank12.com (additional information regarding this is attached to this e-mail).
- Families: Don’t forget to apply for Free and Reduced Meal Benefits every year. Apply by going to cherrycreekschools.org → Programs and Services → Food and Nutrition → Free & Reduced Meals. Paper copies are also available at your school’s front office.
Food and Nutrition Services is a self-supporting program and would greatly appreciate your support in encouraging students to participate in our program to maintain our sustainability.
Please reach out with any questions or concerns you may have and we will be happy to assist. 720-886-7172