- There WILL be meal distribution on Monday March 15 (Spring Break) at 5 locations: Cherry Creek High, Grandview High, Smoky Hill High, Prairie Middle, and Thunder Ridge Middle schools. Pick-up times are 9:00 – 11:00 AM and 12:00 – 2:00 PM.
- Food Services will be holding a second job fair on Saturday, March 13th. Interested parties can call 720-886-7173 to make a reservation.
Please continue to utilize the COVID Check testing facilities at our sites – they are no-cost for everyone!
If you are using a school laptop, every night you should do 3 things so that updates then will run overnight and minimize day-time disruptions. More info.
- Log off (don't shut down)
- Close the lid
- Keep it plugged in overnight
How to Join a Microsoft Teams Class
- Log in to my.cherrycreek
- Open Schoology
- Choose one of your courses
- Use the Microsoft Teams link provided by your teacher
- Need help? email your teacher or contact tech support
- If you have trouble with the web version of Teams, you should install the desktop app instead. Watch this video for instructions.
Contact Tech Support
Bell Schedule 3rd Quarter
Attendance During Remote Learning
Students are expected to be present and engaged during synchronous learning as attendance remains crucial to student success. Teachers will be taking attendance during synchronous learning and it is the expectation that students will log in on time in all of their classes.
In the event that your child is unable to attend any of their scheduled synchronous learning classes, we request that parents/guardians call the attendance line at 720-747-3896 to excuse the absence. It is the responsibility of the parent/guardian of the student to communicate this to Overland High School officials. Your child will be marked as “unexcused” if the school does not receive any communication from the parent/guardian of the student.