- Curriculum check-out is only available for active Cherry Creek Options students.
- Appointments are required for all curriculum needs.
- As homeschoolers, we are all aware of the expense that books and curricula are to our families. Therefore, please take care of all items that are checked-out and return them on time.
- Parents will be responsible to pay the FULL REPLACEMENT COST for all lost and damaged items. Fines will be assessed upon final inspection after curriculum is returned.
- Students with outstanding fees with CCSD will not be allowed to check-out materials. In-district student transfers will need to return their CCSD issued device. Options Homeschool is not part of CCSd's 1:1 student device program.
- If students withdraw from the program at any time during the school year, curriculum must be returned on or before the students last day of attendance.
*Please see the curriculum check-in/out for more specific information
- Consumables are items that are purchased and not returned at the end of the school year. We carry them as a convenience, but parents are not required to purchase them through Options.
- Consumable packages are sold as a set only. You cannot purchase those items individually.
- Payment for consumables is due at the time of pick up.
- NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES! ALL SALES are FINAL on consumables.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it possible to borrow books without spending any money?
YES, there are many texts available that do not require a consumable. Plus libraries and internet sites offer a wealth of resources that can be very beneficial as well.
What if my student is not finished with the curriculum by the end of June?
Students staying with the Options Program may RENEW the items they are not finished with and keep materials over the summer. Items MUST be renewed by the curriculum due date to avoid late fees.
Can I exchange curriculum mid-year?
YES, if you finish or need to exchange curriculum items, you may do so up until the end of February.