You belong in Cherry Creek! Build a Career with us!
The Cherry Creek School District is looking for great people who want to make a positive difference for our 53,000+ students. Join our team and work for one of the highest-achieving districts in the nation.
New starting teacher salary!
Beginning in the 2023-2024 SCHOOL YEAR: $57,000 starting annual salary for new teachers to the district – one of the highest starting teacher salaries in the Front Range. The newly adopted salary schedule (found here) also raises salaries for more experienced teachers and provides compensation for teachers and certified staff who further their education. CCSD Hard-to-Fill positions and potential new hire step eligibility can be found here.
CCSD offers competitive pay, comprehensive benefits for qualifying employees, professional development and advancement opportunities, and a positive work environment within a caring culture.
Come visit us at one of our upcoming recruiting events!
- Teach@Mines Career Fair, Colorado School of Mines, September 15, 2023
- CU Boulder Roam Anywhere Career & Internship Fair, University Memorial Center Ballroom (1669 Euclid Ave, Boulder, CO 80309), October 5, 2023
- CU Boulder All Industries Virtual Career Fair, hosted virtually on Handshake, October 18, 2023
- CCSD Classified Job Fair, 10 AM - 2 PM, Instructional Support Facility (5416 S. Riviera Way, Aurora, CO 80015), Saturday, September 30, 2023
- CCSD Food and Nutrition Services Call 720-886-7139 for more information or attend one of our upcoming job fairs at the Student Nutrition Center (14270 E Briarwood Ave., Centennial, CO 80112)
- CCSD Child Care Programs Call 720-886-8083 or email ECSjobs@cherrycreekschools.org. Walk-in interviews on Wednesdays from 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM at Mission Viejo Elementary School in mobile 2A (3855 S. Alicia Pkwy., Aurora, CO 80013)