Virtual One-on-One Conferences
Are you thinking about applying to CCIC but have questions? Sign up for a one-on-one virtual Q&A session with a CCIC Educator or Special Education Specialist to learn more about the pathways and courses available.
Sign up for a time slot to meet on Microsoft Teams to get all your questions answered!
The following CCIC staff members are offering sessions and can answer questions about all pathways and classes at CCIC. If you have questions specific to IEPs or other support services, please schedule a session with Ms. Styduhar.
- Mr. Clinton - CCIC Teacher
- Mr. Dosky - CCIC Teacher
- Ms. Styduhar - Special Education Specialist
The application for the 2023-2024 year is now open! The deadline to apply is Friday, March 3.
Students must be signed in to their CCSD account to access the application.
Discover Your Areas of Interest
- Watch the CCIC Virtual Tour video below
- Explore the 7 available Pathways
- Research course specifics to be sure you have completed prerequisites - Course Guide
Communicate with Your Counselor
- Tell your counselor at your home high school of your interest in attending the CCIC
- Confirm with your counselor you're on track to graduate
- Discuss how attending the CCIC will fit into your schedule
Communicate with a CCIC Counselor
- Use the online scheduler to book a virtual appointment or schedule a tour with a CCIC counselor to learn more about attending the CCIC
- APPLY online during the application window. The 2023-2024 application opens at 8 AM on Tuesday, January 17.