At Sagebrush, we look forward to developing a strong home-school relationship with the parents in our community. Research shows that parent involvement in school has a strong correlation to student success. We encourage families to become involved in the school whether it is through volunteering in the classroom or participating in one of the many family activities we offer.
At Sagebrush, we hold our students and staff to our P.A.W.S. expectations. PAWS stands for:
- Working Hard
We reward students for demonstrating these expectations in all areas of the school in order to build a caring community and positive student culture.
In order to maximize your student’s success, we ask that you:
- Ensure that your child is at school on time each day.
- Attend parent/teacher conferences and school events.
- Monitor your child’s homework daily.
- Expect and support positive behavior at school.
- Read with your child or encourage your child to read daily.
We look forward to partnering with you to make this an exciting and successful year for our students.