School Accountability Committee (SAC)
The School Accountability Committee is a parent group that works in collaboration with the principal in the areas of school achievement, unified improvement planning, school policies, and planning, budget decisions and staffing plans with the focus on the improvement of Dry Creek Elementary. The committee welcomes participation from all members of the community.
Goals for the Year
- Understand how Dry Creek Elementary is working toward achieving school and district goals around College and Career Preparedness and Success and Inclusive Excellence.
- Review and provide feedback on the draft Unified Improvement Plan (UIP).
- Serve as a sounding board for school leadership on school policies, planning, and staffing plan.
- Provide updates on school programs and initiatives.
- To be a voice in shaping a positive school community experience.
School Accountability Meeting/Topic Schedule
All meetings will be held in the Media Center from 5:30-6:30 pm.
Thursday, October 11, 2019 Data Walk-Through
Thursday, November 12, 2019 District Accountability Committee at DCE
Thursday, December 12, 2019 Unified Improvement Plan (UIP
Thursday, March 12, 2020 2020-21 Staffing Plan
Thursday, May 7, 2020 Budget