CNC Machining has been canceled
The CNC Machining class offered at the CCIC is a foundational course for students who plan to pursue an engineering degree from a college/university or who plan to enter the workforce as a machinist or another form of manufacturing professional.
- The CNC Machining Class will be held at the Cherry Creek Innovation Campus (CCIC). The CCIC address is 8000 S. Chambers Rd. Centennial, CO. 80112
- June 8, 2020– June 19, 2020
- 8:00 am to 3:00 pm with a 40-minute lunch from 11:30 to 12:15
- The Summer school application process is detailed on the Summer School webpage.
- Complete the online application: cherrycreeksummerschool.revtrak.net
- Applications are due by May 29, 2020.
- Students will be notified of acceptance by June 1, 2020
- Email the course instructor email@example.com with questions
- Cost for the CNC Machining is $250.00. This fee covers all materials and personal protective equipment.
- Session 1 Registration Deadline is Friday, May 29, 2020 at 12:00 p.m.
Please note: The registration process must be completed by the dates and times listed above on the CCSD Summer School webpage.
Cancellations and Refund Policy
- Once class has started, no refunds will be given.
- Attendance at every class is mandatory. Missing any class time may result in no credit being earned at the end of the course.
- Students are responsible for their own transportation to and from the CCIC.
- Students must follow all safety rules while in the lab.
- Students are subject to the CCSD Student Code of Conduct while participating in this class.
- One-half unit of graduation credit will be recorded on the student's grade point average (GPA), which determines class ranking in the Cherry Creek School District.