Willow Creek Welcomes Your Voices!
While COVID precautions have limited parents and guests from being inside the building, we want to make sure that you feel connected!
- Please check out the links on this website for information about your child’s teacher and team. Simply click on “Academics” on the top navigation bar and choose your child’s grade level in the dropdown menu.
- PTO sends out a really nice “blast” on Sunday evenings to your email address. The Sunday Blast contains important information and a short note from Principal Whitney regarding the latest updates, school happenings, and information. If you aren’t getting the Blast, make sure you’re registered with PTO. Go to https://willowcreekelempto.membershiptoolkit.com/ to create an account.
- Every month we produce a POWER Time video that our students see in class. We also send it to all parents via the PTO communication software. These videos often feature our students and teachers, so it’s a great way to see us in action. In fact, many of them are student created!
- We offer an opportunity every month to interact with other parents and Principal Whitney either in person or via Microsoft Teams or Zoom. Please find below the dates for Accountability, P.A.S.S., and Community PTCO meetings on those committee's webpages. Reminders and links to all these meetings will be sent out in the Sunday Blast just prior to these meeting dates.
- Please reach out directly to teachers, the main office, or to Principal Whitney with questions, concerns, or celebrations! Phone numbers and email addresses are on our website. Principal Whitney’s email is email@example.com.
Last Modified on January 4, 2022