District Admissions handles enrollment for all Cherry Creek Schools students in Kindergarten through 12th grade through a new easy-to-use online enrollment system. Current students do not need to re-enroll each year. Kindergarten enrollment for the 2023-2024 school year will be available starting February 1, 2023. Enrollment for all grade levels will be available on March 1, 2023.
Please visit the Preschool enrollment website CCSD Preschool Enrollment to enroll a new preschool student, or to begin the registration process for Universal Pre-Kindergarten enrollment.
Registration for grades Kindergarten - 12th Grade: You can enroll your KG-12th grade student child from the comfort of your own home using any device with Internet access that meets these requirements:
- Internet connection
- Latest version of the following web browsers: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari
- Browser pop-up blocker must be turned off before beginning the enrollment process
Enrollment for Kindergarten - 12th grade is a simple, two-step process!
- Create a family enrollment account with the following link: ONLINE ENROLLMENT SYSTEM. You will need a valid email address to create your account. Families that have NOT enrolled a student after January 18, 2022 will need to create a new account. (NOTE: This is a different account than your my.cherrycreekschools.org account). BE SURE TO SELECT THE CORRECT SCHOOL YEAR FOR THE ENROLLMENT. If you are registering for a different school year than the current one, click on the DASHBOARD icon in the top right corner of the page.
- Once you are in your Family Enrollment Account, you will be able to enroll your child(ren). You will need to upload electronic copies of the following documents to complete the enrollment process for each student:
- Birth certificate
- Immunization record - Please upload the COMPLETE immunization record (all pages, front and back).
- Proof of address (view accepted document list HERE)
- Government issued Photo ID for parent(s)
Note: If you are unable to scan your documents, there are free apps online that will enable your smart phone to serve as a scanner. Or you may simply take a picture of the documents with your smart phone. Be sure that your student’s name is on all the documents and that all information is clear so that it can be easily read.
You will receive an email from District Admissions once your child’s enrollment is completed. You will also receive additional information about the assigned school and any next steps.
Enrolling for Extracurricular /Activities ONLY? Parents will need to use the online enrollment system and complete the Extracurricular and Athletics Participation form for their child to participate in an extracurricular activity or sport. The form can be accessed here and will need to be uploaded to the online enrollment system prior to submitting your enrollment request. Please allow up to 10 business days for the District Athletics & Activities office to clear your child for participation. *Additional qualification requirements will be verified by District Admissions.
Online Enrollment Frequently Asked Questions
What is the online enrollment process?
What documents are needed to complete the enrollment process?
Can I use my phone to enroll my student?
Can I start my child's enrollment now and finish it later?
Once my student enrollment is submitted online, can I go back and make changes?
What about Active Military families that are new to Colorado?