Requesting Previous Student Records

  • Official Transcripts for students who have graduated from 1992 to present may be requested directly from the school and may have a fee. Please check the school's website to request online.

    For ACT Scores: please visit the ACT Scores website

    For SAT Scores: please visit the College Board website

    The Cherry Creek School District Admissions & Student Records Office is pleased to partner with Scribbles Software to provide educational records for previous students and Education Verifications for CCSD graduates. The ScribOrder process is an easy and safe way to request your student's records. The process is completely secure, and provides self-service for any record type or verification.  

       Former students and parents of former students under 18 years old can request student records.

    • Parents cannot request records for students currently over 18 years old.
    • The parent (or former student) photo ID will need to be attached to your request.
    • There is currently no charge for these records.
    • Special Education records (IEP's, Evaluations, etc) are processed by the Cherry Creek school district Student Achievement Services department using the ScribOrder process.
    • For students currently enrolled, please contact the school to obtain records.


     To request student records as a parent or former student, please CLICK HERE

     To request student records on behalf of an attorney and/or judicial agency, please submit your request to the Office of Legal Resources through the following link: CLICK HERE


Education Verifications

    • Organizations can submit Education Verifications with a signed release to the Cherry Creek School District. Most requests can be filled within two working days. To submit an Education Verification for a Cherry Creek School District graduate, please CLICK HERE.


    • Requests for student records from attorneys and/or judicial agencies should be submitted to the Office of Legal Resources. Please CLICK HERE to submit your request.  
Last Modified on May 19, 2023