Office of Facility Rental
The Office of Facility Rental provides and facilitates the opportunity for members of our community to utilize District facilities for the benefit of our students and our community. Thank you for your support of Cherry Creek Schools!
New Requester Facility Rental Process (under certain terms and conditions):
- You will need to access our online scheduling system Facilities Scheduler.
- Click on Become a Requester if you are not already an approved requester and complete the short application. It can take up to two weeks to become an approved requester. You will receive an email once your application has been fully processed. You will not be able to sign in, access facility calendars or submit a request until you receive the email stating that your application has been approved.
- You may download directions for submitting an online request? or view a Video Tutorial. Please click on the Documents section to access directions.
- Approval of requests is not determined on a first-come, first-served basis. Submitting a request for usage does not guarantee that your request will be approved, either partially or fully.
- Please note that you must be approved as a requester before you can log into the system to submit an online request.
- This office and the schools require a two-week turnaround time for processing requests. Our goal is to complete requests in a two week (business days) processing period. During high volume times of the year, i.e. beginning of the school year, at semester and summer session, we will process requests based on event date. Requests submitted less than two weeks before the requested start date may not be approved. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
- When requesting space, please request a location that is age-appropriate to your activity. It is this office's practice to approve groups to age-appropriate venues - elementary school-aged programs scheduled in elementary schools, middle school-aged programs scheduled in middle schools, etc. - in order to best accommodate the needs of our community.
- When you make an initial request at a location within a school year, there is a $35 Processing Fee. For each subsequent request at that location within the current school year, there is a $5 Change of Contract Fee.
- The renter must supply the Office of Facility Rental with a Certificate of Insurance (COI), reflecting a minimum of $1 million in general commercial liability coverage and listing Cherry Creek School District as an additional insured. Requests will not be approved without a current certificate of insurance on file with this office.
- Fees for your rental may apply. Please see Policy KF-R: Community Use of School Facilities for more information.
- Fees for custodial, security, theater manager and/or stadium manager coverage may apply. Please contact the Office of Facility Rental for questions regarding personnel coverage.
- Your request is approved only when you have a received a permit (and invoice, if applicable) via email from the Office of Facility Rental and you return the permit with an electronic signature.
- The Office of Facility Rentals accepts checks, cash or credit/debit cards for invoice payments.
- In case of an emergency, or if you are unable to access the school, please call District Dispatch at 720-554-4513. Please make sure you have your permit on hand as proof of rental.
Staff Members: Please note that Facilities Scheduler is not linked to your Active Directory account. You must become a requester first!
Facility Rental Requests: 2019- 2020
This office will accept online requests beginning August 1, 2019, for internal (indoor) facility usage.
2019-2020 internal (indoor) facility usage spans September 3, 2019, through May 22, 2020.
This office will accept online requests for SUMMER 2020 indoor facility use on March 15, 2020.
Due to the high volume of requests on these dates, please allow more than the usual two-week turnaround time for processing your request(s). Please do not intend to begin utilizing internal school facilities until September 3, 2019 which is the day after Labor Day.
This office will accept online requests for FALL 2019 field usage on July 15, 2019.
The Fall 2019 field season spans August 12 through December 14, 2019.
This office will accept online requests for SPRING 2020 field usage on January 15, 2020.
The Spring 2020 field season spans March 2nd through May 27, 2020.
This office will accept online requests for SUMMER 2019 field usage on March 15, 2019.
The Summer 2020 field season spans May 28, 2020, through August 2, 2020.
After Hours Access
If you cannot access your approved facility, or if you are experiencing difficulties during your rental, please call 720-554-4513.
If you require assistance, please follow this protocol:
- State that you are calling regarding Cherry Creek School District;
- Provide your name and your referenced building/facility;
- Relate the reason for which you need to contact District personnel; and
- Leave a contact phone number at which the dispatch may return your call.
- Someone from CCSD will contact you within 15 minutes. If you are not contacted, call back and make your request again.
If you are experiencing a life-threatening emergency, please call 911.
When schools are closed,
- All rental activities scheduled in District facilities are canceled.
- In-District sports events and team practices are postponed.
- You may call the Weather Delay and Closure line at 720-554-4701, or see the CCSD School Closure and Storm Information page for more information.
- If you cancel an event due to inclement weather outside of Facility Rentals office hours, please contact the dispatch line at 720-554-4513. This is required so that appropriate personnel are notified.
Important News and Announcements
Facility Rental Requests: 2019- 2020
Elementary school requesters:
In order for our Before & After Care Programs to complete for the day, rental requests for Gym and/or Cafeteria Rentals will be permitted beginning at 6:30 p.m. or later.
Lori LaChapelle, Facility Rental Specialist
East Side of District: Cherokee Trail HS, Grandview HS, Eaglecrest HS, and their feeder schools.
Lisa Villarreal, Facility Rental Specialist
West Side of District: Cherry Creek HS, Overland HS, Smoky Hill HS, and their feeder schools.
Instructions, Fees and Policies
Directions for Becoming a COMMUNITY Requester
Written directions for becoming a community (non-CCSD Staff) requester and submitting an online facility rental request.
Directions for Becoming an INTERNAL (District Staff) Requester
Instructions for how to become a staff requester on Facilities Scheduler; how to submit an online facility rental request.
Facilities Scheduler - Online Video Tutorial
A video tutorial demonstrating how to become a community requester and how to submit an online facility rental request.
Facility Rental - Room and Personnel Fees
Fees for facility rentals and personnel coverage
Facility Rental - Equipment Use Fees
Fees for use of additional requested equipment, subject to availability