Office of Facility Rental
Rental applications and facility requests require a minimum processing time of two weeks. This allows the schools time to review your request and the Facility Rental Office time to complete the process for permit issuance.
CCSD Staff Members: Please note that the Facilities Scheduler is not linked to your Active Directory account. You must become a requester first!
Facility Rental Update as of 7/20/2021
INDOOR & OUTDOOR RENTALS
We are happy to announce that both indoor and outdoor facility rentals are a go for the 2021-2022 school year. You may begin submitting requests on August 1st for dates starting as early as September 7th.
ELEMENTARY SCHOOL INDOOR REQUESTS
- Limited afterschool classroom availability. The Gym and Cafeteria are available between the hours of 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm.
MIDDLE & HIGH SCHOOL INDOOR REQUESTS
- Available between the hours of 5:00 pm - 9:30 pm.
Update 8/10/2021: Please note that Sky Vista M.S. will not be available for indoor rentals from 11/15/2021 through 2/15/2021.
FIELDS AND OTHER OUTDOOR SPACES:
Our Ground department will continue to monitor field conditions and may determine a need to close others. We will communicate that information as soon as we have any updates. Colorado has fallen short of the normal moisture for the year and if a drought is declared, the district will need to revisit the use of our fields.
We will open our high school turf fields for Sunday-only rentals. The fields that are currently available are located at Cherry Creek, Eaglecrest, Grandview, Overland, and Smoky Hill. The turf field at Cherokee Trail is under construction. We will post an update when it is ready for use.
* Please ensure that your account is up to date and that you have a current Certificate of Insurance attached to your profile to avoid processing delays.
2021-2022 Facility Rental Schedule:
This office will accept online requests beginning August 1, 2021, for internal (indoor) facility usage.
2021-2022 internal (indoor) facility usage spans September 7, 2021, through May 27, 2022.
This office will accept online requests for SUMMER 2022 indoor facility use on March 15, 2022.
Due to the high volume of requests on these dates, please allow more than the usual two-week turnaround time for processing your request(s).
Please do not intend to begin utilizing internal school facilities until September 7, 2021 which is the day after Labor Day.
This office will accept online requests for FALL 2021 field usage on August 1, 2021
The Fall 2021 field season spans August 16 through December 17, 2021.
This office will accept online requests for SPRING 2022 field usage on January 15, 2022.
The Spring 2022 field season spans February 28 through May 27, 2022.
This office will accept online requests for SUMMER 2022 field usage on March 15, 2022.
The Summer 2022 field season spans May 28, 2022, through July 31, 2022.
Please note that all dates are subject to change.
The Office of Facility Rental provides and facilitates the opportunity for members of our community to utilize District facilities for the benefit of our students and our community. Thank you for your support of Cherry Creek Schools!
New Requester Facility Rental Process (under certain terms and conditions):
- You will need to access our online scheduling system Facilities Scheduler.
- Click on Become a Requester if you are not already an approved requester and complete the short application. It can take up to two weeks to become an approved requester. You will receive an email once your application has been fully processed. You will not be able to sign in, access facility calendars, or submit a request until you receive the email stating that your application has been approved.
- You may download directions for submitting an online request or view a Video Tutorial. Please click on the Documents section to access directions.
- Approval of requests is not determined on a first-come, first-served basis. Submitting a request for usage does not guarantee that your request will be approved, either partially or fully.
- Please note that you must be approved as a requester before you can log into the system to submit an online request.
- This office and the schools require a two-week turnaround time for processing requests. Our goal is to complete requests in a two-week (business days) processing period. During high volume times of the year, e.g. the beginning of the school year, semester, and summer session, we will process requests based on the event date. Requests submitted less than two weeks before the requested start date may not be approved. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
- When requesting space, please request a location that is age-appropriate for your activity. It is this office's practice to approve groups to age-appropriate venues - elementary school-aged programs scheduled in elementary schools, middle school-aged programs scheduled in middle schools, etc. - in order to best accommodate the needs of our community.
- Please submit a new request for each facility/field you would like to request.
- All reservations will require a $35 non-refundable processing fee.
- The renter must supply the Office of Facility Rental with a Certificate of Insurance (COI), reflecting a minimum of $1 million in general commercial liability coverage and listing Cherry Creek School District as an additional insured. Requests will not be approved without a current certificate of insurance on file with this office.
- Fees for your rental may apply. Please see Policy KF-R: Community Use of School Facilities for more information.
- Fees for custodial, security, theater manager, and/or stadium manager coverage may apply. Please contact the Office of Facility Rental for questions regarding personnel coverage.
- Your request is approved only when you have received a permit (and invoice, if applicable) via email from the Office of Facility Rental and you return the permit with an electronic signature.
- The Office of Facility Rentals accepts checks, cash, or credit/debit cards for invoice payments.
- In case of an emergency, or if you are unable to access the school, please call District Dispatch at 720-554-4513. Please make sure you have your permit on hand as proof of rental.
After Hours Access
If you cannot access your approved facility, or if you are experiencing difficulties during your rental, please call 720-554-4513.
If you require assistance, please follow this protocol:
- State that you are calling regarding Cherry Creek School District;
- Provide your name and your referenced building/facility;
- Relate the reason for which you need to contact District personnel; and
- Leave a contact phone number at which the dispatch may return your call.
- Someone from CCSD will contact you within 15 minutes. If you are not contacted, call back and make your request again.
If you are experiencing a life-threatening emergency, please call 911.
When schools are closed,
- All rental activities scheduled in District facilities are canceled.
- In-District sports events and team practices are postponed.
- You may call the Weather Delay and Closure line at 720-554-4701, or see the CCSD School Closure and Storm Information page for more information.
- If you cancel an event due to inclement weather outside of Facility Rentals office hours, please contact the dispatch line at 720-554-4513. This is required so that appropriate personnel are notified.
Important News and Announcements
CLIENT ACCOUNT STATUS: PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOUR ACCOUNT HAS A ZERO BALANCE AND THAT YOUR CERTIFICATE OF INSURANCE IS CURRENT.
Lori LaChapelle, Facility Rental Specialist
East Side of District: Cherokee Trail HS, Grandview HS, Eaglecrest HS, and their feeder schools.
Lisa Villarreal, Facility Rental Specialist
West Side of District: Cherry Creek HS, Overland HS, Smoky Hill HS, and their feeder schools.
2021 Summer Building and Field Closures
Instructions, Fees and Policies
Directions for Becoming a COMMUNITY Requester
Written directions for becoming a community (non-CCSD Staff) requester and submitting an online facility rental request.
CCSD Staff Members: Please contact the Office of Facility Rental for instruction to become an internal requester.
Facilities Scheduler - Online Video Tutorial
A video tutorial demonstrating how to become a community requester and how to submit an online facility rental request.