Willow Creek Resources and Links
Resources for Students
These are great resources provided by our district or paid for by our school. For some of these sites, students need to know the user id and password in order to access them from home. A brochure that lists the log-on information is available at the library. Pick it up today!
- Accelerated Reader BookFinder
- Accelerated Reader Home Connect
- BrainPOP Jr.
- Encyclopedia Britannica
- Google Apps
- Reflex Math
- TumbleBook Library
- Type to Learn
- Willow Creek's Library Catalog (all items)
- District Overdrive Library Catalog (digital items)
Resources for Parents
- myCherryCreek Portal
- Willow Creek Parent Handbook 2018-2019
- Instructions for Willow Creek's Digital Library
- Instructions for Returning Digital Library Items Early
We do teach Internet safety at school. The Common Sense Media Website contains additional information about how you can protect students at home.
If one or more of your children are eligible to participate in the National School Lunch Program, your household may qualify for Comcast Internet Essentials. This includes low-cost internet service and an option to purchase a computer at a modest price.