2019/20 Homestead Elementary Sponsorship Opportunities
We are pleased to present a new and improved way to support and sponsor Homestead Elementary School. Like many schools, we rely on the generous donations of the community to assist in the support of our children’s education. The past success in our fundraising events is a direct result of the valuable help provided by our parents and generous members of our community — like you. Please see the attached package options for 2019-2020 sponsorship opportunities.
By sponsoring our activities and events, you help us provide what kids need to become great learners and leaders. Funds raised throughout the year are used to support teacher assistant salaries, technology subscriptions, various grade level enrichment programs, field trips, integrated arts and hospitality.
Two easy steps to become a sponsor:
- Complete the attached Sponsorship Form.
- Submit the Sponsorship Form by July 1, 2019.
- Handoff: Give it to your Homestead Elementary contact and they’ll deliver it for you!
- Email: Homesteadptcovp@gmail.com
- Mail: Homestead Elementary, Attn: PTCO, 7451 S. Homestead Parkway, Centennial, CO 80112
- Drop off: at Homestead Elementary front office, “Attention PTCO”
Payment may be made via:
- Check payable to Homestead Elementary PTCO
- Credit card via Cheddar Up: click here to be directed to the Cheddar Up website
All donations are tax-deductible to the extent provided by law. The Homestead Elementary School PTCO tax ID number is 84-1154568.
Receiving your sponsorship commitment before July 1, 2019, will enable us to properly recognize you and your donation to our school throughout the 2019/2020 school year. Please reach out to us at Homesteadptcovp@gmail.com with any questions.
Thank you for your support of Homestead Elementary and our students’ education!