- Peakview Elementary School
Our Eagle Eyes Program is up and running
Parent Volunteer Information
We have revised our CCSD Volunteer/Partner Process. If you are currently volunteering or plan to volunteer in the future, please complete the online volunteer form below. It should only take a few minutes to complete. We want to thank you in advance and if you have any questions, please contact Rebecca Martinez, PEA Office Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (720) 886-3100.
New Colorado legislation has prompted greater need to screen and document volunteers in our schools. Therefore, beginning January 2022, we must ensure that every volunteer completes a brief application to support activities in CCSD schools. This information will be automatically linked to the Raptor System. The good news is volunteers only need to complete this form once per school year, and it will meet the requirement to volunteer in all CCSD buildings.
To access the form, please click on the LINK HERE.
- Eagle Eyes is a program designed to involve parents and family members in our school.
- Volunteers will sign up on a signup genius. You can do that here: Eagle Eye Parent Sign Up or leave your email address with us, and we will invite you to sign up via signup genius.
- Volunteers are invited to spend the whole day at Peakview. Volunteers will spend time helping in different classrooms, and also eat lunch and go to recess with your student.
- When you come in to volunteer, you will be given a schedule of classrooms to visit. When you go to each classroom, the teacher will introduce you, and give you an activity to do with students.
You might be asked to...
- Read a book to the class.
- Read with a small group of students.
- Read one-on-one with students.
- Play a math game with a small group of students.
- Practice sight words with a student.
- Other activities with students
How to Sign Up:
**If you need to change or cancel your day after you have signed up, use signup genius to do that.
**Please do not sign up to volunteer for the day after you sign up. We need at least 24 hours notice to prepare your schedule.