- Liberty Middle School
CMAS Testing Information
The Colorado Measures of Academic Success will be given to all Liberty students this year. Please read below for more information regarding dates and process.
- 6th and 8th grade will take the Math tests
- 7th grade will take the English Language Arts tests
- Cohort A - April 1
- Cohort B - April 2
- All grades will test on the same days
- Testing is the only thing that students will do on these days – there will be 3 tests given
- As has always been the case for parents in Colorado, you can excuse your student from CMAS testing. If this is your choice, please fill out the exemption form located on the State Assessment Exemption tile at my.cherrycreekschools.org. You can view instructions for filling out the exemption here.
- Monday, March 29 - Asynchronous Remote Learning Day - teachers will post work by 9 am for studnts to work on. There will be no classes held on this day.
- Tuesday, March 30 - Cohort A Regular School Day
- Wednesday, March 31 - Cohort Regular School Day
- Thursday, April 1 - Cohort A Testing Day - there will be no classes help on testing days. Students will be testing all day.
- Friday, April 2 - Cohort B Testing Day - there will be no classes help on testing days. Students will be testing all day.
If you have any questions, please email Matt Borsheim at firstname.lastname@example.org