Can I transfer to a 4-year college/university from a community college/junior college?

Posted by:

Absolutely! This is why it is important you still attend a senior conference with your counselor. Review the gtPathways or Bridge to Bachelor’s  link in this Schoology folder to explore different options for Guaranteed Pathways in your intended major. You can also complete your general education requirements then transfer to a 4 year college to begin a chosen major.