How do the concurrent enrollment credits I have earned at CT transfer to 2-year colleges?

Posted by:

Any concurrent enrollment credits you have earned should transfer to community colleges or junior colleges in the state of Colorado as long as they are transcripted by an accredited institution (ie. CCA).. Always speak to an admissions representative at the college level about CE credits; they can also help you through the process of having your transcript showing CE credits sent to the institution you will be attending. If you have earned 9 or more CE credits by the time you graduate from CT, you may be eligible for the ASCENT program. Contact your counselor if you are interested in more information about ASCENT.