Can I attend a 2-year college out of state?

Posted by:

Yes! Many CT students often make this choice. If you are looking out of state for a 2-year/Community College/Junior College, be sure to research the cost of attendance and living, as well as transfer options to a 4-year college in Colorado or elsewhere.